
Where it all began
我们的故事始于 395 公路的秋景,这是我们第一次一起旅行。
Our story began among the autumn colors of Highway 395, on the first adventure we shared together.

A day by the sea · 海边相聚
Scroll我们要结婚啦 · WE'RE GETTING MARRIED
从第一次一起旅行,到一起走过山野、海边、雪地与城市,我们一路把普通的日子过成了值得记住的故事。
From our first trip together to the mountains, beaches, snow, and cities in between, we've turned ordinary days into a collection of stories worth remembering.
Thank you for being part of our lives. We can't wait to celebrate this next chapter with you.
我们的故事 · OUR STORY
A few places, firsts, and little adventures that brought us here.

我们的故事始于 395 公路的秋景,这是我们第一次一起旅行。
Our story began among the autumn colors of Highway 395, on the first adventure we shared together.

第一次一起在夏威夷冲浪。
We caught our first waves together in Hawaii.

在一起后第一次看夕阳。
Our first sunset as a couple.

一起去卡特里娜岛徒步。
Hiking together on Catalina Island.

一起去猛犸山滑雪。
Our ski trip together to Mammoth Mountain.

一起倒数迎接新的一年。
Counting down to the New Year together.

一起在巨杉之间抬头仰望,也一起把每一步走成回忆。
Standing among the giants together, with every step becoming part of the story.

一起走很远的路,走了 16 公里,也聊了很多很多。
A long walk together — 10 miles, plenty of stories, and plenty more miles to go.

双方父母正式见面,一起见证我们走向下一章。
Our families officially met — a meaningful milestone as we stepped into the next chapter together.

在上海好朋友们的见证下领证。
We made it official in Shanghai, surrounded by our closest friends.

在圣芭芭拉亲朋好友的见证下,我们再次说出 “I do”。
With family and close friends beside us in Santa Barbara, we said “I do.”











婚礼日程 · THE DAY
Sunday, November 22, 2026
Cabrillo Beach Bathhouse
San Pedro, California
欢迎相聚 · Gather, mingle, and enjoy a drink before the ceremony.
婚礼仪式 · Exchange vows by the ocean.
仪式后合影 · Family, friends, and newlywed portraits.
晚餐与祝福 · Dinner, stories, and words from our loved ones.
尽情庆祝 · Music, dessert, dancing, and more time together.
依依道别 · Thank you for sharing this special day with us.

着装要求 · DRESS CODE
Coastal semi-formal · 海边轻正式
欢迎大家穿着轻松优雅的轻正式服装来和我们一起庆祝。推荐浅蓝色、浅绿色、灰色。最重要的是,穿得舒服、玩得开心,期待和大家一起度过难忘的一天!
Come celebrate with us in relaxed, elegant semi-formal attire. We recommend soft blue, light green, and grey. Most importantly, wear something comfortable, have fun, and get ready to share an unforgettable day with us!
婚礼信息 · GOOD TO KNOW
A few practical notes so you can spend less time planning and more time celebrating.
问答 · Q + A
场地内停车位有限,附近也可寻找街边停车。建议 3:00 PM 左右到达,留出充足时间停车并轻松入场。
Limited parking is available on site, with street parking nearby. Please arrive around 3:00 PM and allow extra time to park.
每位宾客都可以携带一位伴侣或朋友参加。
Every guest is welcome to bring one plus-one. We’d love to celebrate with you both.
欢迎提前到达。3:00 PM 开始欢迎相聚,仪式将在 4:00 PM 开始。
You’re welcome to arrive early. Join us from 3:00 PM for drinks and time together before the ceremony.
有你们的祝福和陪伴,就是我们最珍贵的礼物。
Your presence at our celebration is truly the greatest gift we could ask for.

地点 · LOCATION
3800 Stephen M. White Drive
San Pedro, CA 90731
我们的婚礼将在 Cabrillo Beach Bathhouse 举行,海风、海景,还有最重要的——你们。
We’ll celebrate at Cabrillo Beach Bathhouse in San Pedro, with the ocean nearby and our favorite people around us.
礼物登记 · REGISTRY
有你们的祝福和陪伴,就是我们最珍贵的礼物。如果你希望以其他方式送上祝福,我们在 The Knot 上准备了礼物登记。
Having you celebrate with us is the greatest gift. For those who would like to give something more, our registry is available on The Knot.


请来和我们一起庆祝 · COME CELEBRATE WITH US
November 22, 2026 · Los Angeles, California
RSVP on The Knot ↗RSVP will open in The Knot, where we’ll keep all guest details and responses in one place.